When choosing the right Deepavali Gifts, it’s important to be tactful.
Here are six easy ways to make sure your gifts are well-received:
- Avoid giving anything that is considered taboo or offensive. For example, avoid giving alcohol or cigarettes as gifts.
- Try not to give household appliances. It’s considered bad luck to do so unless it is intended as a long-term gift for the family.
- Don’t give anything that will embarrass your friends or relatives, especially if they are poor or have no income. For example, please don’t give them clothing even though you think their wardrobe could use an update.
- Don’t give ‘get well soon’ gifts to unwell people unless you know for certain that this is what they want or need. For example, don’t hand out flowers if the person recently lost their job and can no longer afford them.
- Be sure not to give anything furry as a gift unless you know that the person living there is a fan of furry things. For example, don’t give teddy bears to people who have allergies or are not into stuffed animals in general.
In conclusion, Deepavali is a great time to show your loved ones how much you care about them. By following these simple tips, you can be sure that your gifts will be well-received!
Comments are closed.